Comment on page
Using the Editor
Whether you use the visual editor or the markdown editor, you can preview how your work will look to other users (teachers or students) by clicking the
If you would rather enter your mathematics visually click on the
button or type
Ctrl+meven on mac.
The help menu shows you how to use the mathematics input. Click on the
button to open it.
To use Graide's optical character recognition:
- Click on the📷button
- Upload an image with maths / text in it, either printed or handwritten - avoid this containing any personal information such as your name or ID number where possible.
- Graide will process this image and process the mathematics in the visual editor if it can, and put any markdown / LaTeX in otherwise.
To use Graide's handwriting recognition:
- Click on thebutton.✏
- A whiteboard area will pop up with a corresponding preview in the editor.
- Mathematical writing in the whiteboard will be processed and input.
- To remove some writing scribble over it.
- When done click thebutton.✔
- Graide will process the mathematics in the visual editor if it can, and put any markdown / LaTeX in otherwise.
- Click on theicon and choose a system image or take a new image from a device camera.📷
- Click on thebutton and choose a PDF to upload.📄
- This will be processed before showing you the output.
To use markdown and LaTeX:
- Click on the
- Preview what you've written by clicking
- Relevant markdown syntax can be found in the help section by clicking thebutton.ℹ
- Toggling back into the visual editor with the
Micon will render your markdown and LaTeX where possible.
- Click on thebutton to show the most up to date help.ℹ